Zero To Sixty
Mike Nolan (Darren McGavin) is a Beverly Hills resident whose divorce case -- blown by a hopelessly inept, possibly larcenous attorney (Dick Martin) -- has left him with no home, no job, and no assets, except for his car. And when the car is driven off by 16-year-old repo agent "Larry" (Denise Nickerson), Mike gives chase and finds himself hired by the brassy owner (Sylvia Miles) of the auto repossession company the girl works for. He and Larry are teamed together to go after a car being driven by luscious deadbeat Gloria Martine (Joan Collins), but before long Mike is up to his neck in trouble, not only fending off unwanted advances from Larry but trying for some extracurricular activity with Gloria. And that's not even taking into account the hoods, motorcyclists, and other irate citizens that he runs afoul of in his new "career". Bruce Eder, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: ALLIED VAUGHN
- UPC: 883904330271