Set during World War I, Zeppelin stars Michael York as Geoffrey Richter-Douglas, a British defector who goes to work in the fledgling German airship industry. In truth, Richter-Douglas is a spy, who has feigned defection in order to steal the plans for the revolutionary new Zeppelin. Our hero goes under cover so well that, when he tries to inform his own government of a German plan to steal the Magna Carta and thus irreparably damage British morale, no one believes him! Marius Goring costars as the inventor of the Zeppelin, who is racked with guilt when he learns that his creation is to be used for underhanded purposes, while Elke Sommer plays Goring's wife, who ends up helping Richter-Douglas to thwart the robbery scheme. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Digital Dist
- UPC: 883316246559
- Region: Region [unknown]