Your Headline Sucks: How To Write The Perfect Headline Using This Proven Step By Step Formula
Whether you're writing a sales letter, blog post, email, social media update, video title, or article title, learning how to craft the perfect headline can make it or break it. This book provides a drop dead simple, step-by-step formula that will have you crafting killer headlines in no time!What you'll learn in this bookUnderstanding and harnessing "market desire"An easy way to tell your prospects exactly what they want to hear about your product or serviceHow great copywriting almost forced an Apple fanatic to throw his iPhone off a cliffWhy so many headlines fail to do their job - and how to avoid itMuch more..., , and
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781500533090
- ISBN: 1500533092
- Publication Year: 2014