Young Pioneers Christmas
This made-for-TV movie was a sequel to the 1975 telefilm The Young Pioneers, which also inspired a short-lived series. Christmas is just around the corner for David and Molly Beaton (Roger Kern and Linda Purl), two young settlers making a home in the Dakota wilderness of 1874, but the season has brought them little joy. Their son has died, and one of their best friends stands to lose his property to crooked railroad men. However, the Beatons discover that they can beat adversity by sticking together with their friends and neighbors, and learn the lessons of giving as the holidays draw to a close. Young Pioneers' Christmas also stars Robert Donner and Robert Hays, years before he reached stardom with Airplane!. Mark Deming, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: KINO INTERNATIONAL
- UPC: 738329232788