You Reap What You Sow, Book One
" You Reap What You Sow: In 1930's a mother and grandmother praying for her children, her grandchildren and the generation to come. How a young vibrant and impressionable women was born with hope and dreams of a better life for her children and almost lost her soul. As you read on you'll travel with the third generation of a young girl born in the 50's who learns to pray to a higher power. Also learned to love and embrace the life God had given her. This young women was beaten many times and raped by her husband and was left to die. Because of the love, she had forgiven her husband. She felt if she didn't forgive him that God wouldn't forgive her. She believe that refusing to forgive was taking the place of God. You reap what you sow.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Authorhouse
- ISBN-13: 9781434374257
- ISBN: 1434374254
- Publication Year: 2008