You Can Understand The Book Of Genesis
In the Beginning—A Good Place to StartGenesis is chock-full of some of the Bible's most exciting stories. From Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden to Joseph's reunion with his family. Do you ever wonder if God really did create the world in seven days? What's the deal with Cain and Abel anyway? And just how big was that boat Noah built?Start at the beginning with Pastor Skip Heitzig and the accounts on which the rest of Scripture is built: the creation of the world, the fall of mankind, and God's establishment of the history of the nation of Israel. Follow along and learn not just the origins of man, but also the origins of God's plan for redemption.Understanding the book of Genesis is crucial to understanding the rest of the Bible. And it all starts in the beginning.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harvest House Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780736975223
- ISBN: 0736975225
- Publication Year: 2018