You Can Fix Your Brain: Just 1 Hour A Week To The Best Memory, Productivity, And Sleep You've Ever Had
This groundbreaking book, filled with success stories and testimonials, scientific breakthroughs, recipes and actionable advice, explains how the gut, the organs and the heart all work together with the brain, and how each must be cared for in parallel to combat autoimmune brain disease.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Greenwood
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rodale Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781623367022
- ISBN: 1623367026
- Publication Year: 2018