Yoga For Busy People: Simple 10 Minute Exercises
At the end of a long day, are your legs tired and is your back aching? Then unwind with this fully illustrated, easy to follow guide to specially adapted yoga exercises. And these daily workout programs take only 10-15 minutes each perfect for squeezing into your busy schedule. Practice inconspicuous stretching and breathing techniques at home or in your cubicle for quick mental and physical relief.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sterling Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781843331698
- ISBN: 1843331691
- Publication Year: 2002