Writing To Improve Healthcare: An Author?S Guide To Publication
This new book is a 'what and how to' guide to writing for successful scholarly publication in the emerging fields of healthcare improvement and patient safety. While there are many useful authors' aids for scholarly biomedical publication, none focuses explicitly on these relatively new fields. It offers practical advice that includes preparation and organization of a scholarly healthcare improvement manuscript, where to submit it to find the most likely interested editor and journal, how to take full advantage of coauthors' working together effectively, and strategies for authors to reach a broader health professions readership.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9780815367444
- ISBN: 0815367449
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1