Writing High Quality Medical Publications: A User's Manual
This manual has been designed to offer practical guidance and useful exercises to scientific authors looking to improve both the structure and substance of their manuscripts, in order to write text that is clear, concise and direct with the best chance of publication success. The book is informed by the firm belief that scientific writing can be engaging, elegant and memorable. The author brings 25 years of experience in medical communications, showing readers through clear examples how to relate data in familiar medical parlance while minimizing jargon, to clarify sophisticated methods and complex concepts without oversimplification, and to be minutely accurate with respect to references and other sources of data.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781498765954
- ISBN: 1498765955
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1