Writing For Nursing And Midwifery Students
Combining a theoretical approach with practical activities, this book is invaluable for nursing and midwifery students and will help them to master the basics of writing at university. It equips students with the skills needed to examine cognitive processes such as reflection and critical thinking and includes essential information on referencing correctly and avoiding plagiarism. Going beyond the traditional essay, it provides support and guidance on producing care critiques, action plans, portfolios and journal article reviews alongside complex argumentative writing and undergraduate dissertation proposals. Written in an engaging and accessible style, this is a comprehensive writing toolkit for students of nursing, midwifery, health and social care. Suitable for students of all levels, it is ideal for use in class or for independent study.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Red Globe Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781137531186
- ISBN: 1137531185
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 3