Woven Terry Fabrics: Manufacturing And Quality Management
Woven Terry Fabrics: Manufacturing and Quality Management encompasses all aspects of terry fabric production, from raw material choice and weave design to technological developments, dyeing, and quality evaluation. Nothing feels more luxurious and comforting than wrapping myself or one of my children in a thick, soft, fluffy towel after bathing says Lindsey, a healthcare administrator and mother of two children in Boston. Consumers pay an average 15 USD for a bath towel. So, it has become a luxury item today. To meet the demand of growing population, the terry fabric industry has grown to a large extent. Lots of technological developments have taken place in this field.Provides an excellent overview of the best production methods, quality control systems, latest research, and process parametersOffers in-depth information on all aspects of productionCovers comprehensively, for the first time, the whole process from raw material through to finished fabricIncludes coverage of technological developments
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Woodhead Pub Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780081006863
- ISBN: 0081006861
- Publication Year: 2016