Wound Healing: Alternatives In Management
The third edition of this work reflects the recent rapid changes in technology and knowledge in the area of wound healing. It is an evidence-based comprehensive text on wound care for the health professions. The presentation mimics the way in which a practitioner gains knowledge about a patient's condition, examines the patient, considers confounding information, develops a plan and carries through with the treatment. Explanations emphasize the scientific as well as the clinical aspects of physical agents in wound repair. New chapters in this volume include wound debridement and irrigation and documentation. New modalities chapters include evidence-based findings from clinical trials, clinical protocols for the use of various modalities and the latest interventions.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: F A Davis Co
- ISBN-13: 9780803608337
- ISBN: 0803608330
- Publication Year: 2001
- Edition: 3 SUB