World End What Do You Do At The End Of The World? Are You Busy? Will You Save Us?
She wanted to hear her warm welcome home. She wanted to announce her return. She wanted to eat butter cake. All of her wishes came true. She came home to the place she was meant to be. She saw the man she wanted to see so dearly. She had done everything she wanted to. And so--she was out of promises. The end that had been quietly shadowing her silently placed its hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry. I will never be able to be happier than this. Because I finally realized that I have always--" These are the fleeting, yet brilliant days of a young man teacher and the girl soldiers.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Yen Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781975326913
- ISBN: 1975326911
- Publication Year: 2019