World Explorer Workbook: People, Places, And Cultures
This middle grades geography and cultures program puts the world at your fingertips in a single convenient text - ideal for curriculum that covers the whole world in one school year. A grade-appropriate narrative combines with stunning visuals and an accessible layout to motivate all students to read. The program's innovative approach sparks interest and helps middle grades students make interdisciplinary connections.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson Prentice Hall
- ISBN-13: 9780130679734
- ISBN: 0130679739
- Publication Year: 2002
- Edition: Workbook