World Distribution Of Uranium Deposits, Udepo
The World Distribution of Uranium Deposits (UDEPO) is a database on technical, geographical and geological characteristics of worldwide uranium deposits. The current version presents and describes modifications made since 2009. It presents a preliminary statistical and tabular analysis of the data for the first time, with a view to ensuring that the data is robust enough to serve as a basis for more sophisticated analysis in the future. This is supported by a detailed explanation of the structure of the database to better understand the nature of the data as a form of metadata. Furthermore, some basic graphical representations of the statistical and spatial distribution of the database is presented for the first time.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Intl Atomic Energy Agency
- ISBN-13: 9789201015181
- ISBN: 9201015186
- Publication Year: 2018