World Clinics: Orthopedics: Shoulder And Elbow Surgery
World Clinics: Orthopedics Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, Volume 1, Number 2 examines novel techniques, changing treatment options, and complications related to shoulder and elbow surgery. Each article includes basic and advanced analysis, primarily from the clinician's point of view. The articles focus on various surgical aspects of the shoulder and elbow joints, with discussion on complications and associated infections. Each article is followed by comment from the editors, highlighting the most important aspects of each particular topic. This book is part of the World Clinics: Orthopedics series, focusing on the latest insights in orthopaedic surgery, and exploring new and challenging topics. Key Points Edited by Charles L. Getz, MD at the Rothman Institute, Philadelphia, USA Part of the World Clinics Orthopedics series Also covered in the series: Current Controversies in Joint Replacement
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub
- ISBN-13: 9789351526001
- ISBN: 9351526003
- Publication Year: 2015