Working With Oracle Golden Gate 12c: From Implementation To Troubleshooting
This book teaches the basics of Oracle GoldenGate, which is a product that is used to simplify the process of Oracle Database Replication. GoldenGate can be used for reporting, failover, high availability, live reporting, data warehousing, and BigData ETL process, as well as connecting to multiple other data sources outside of Oracle Database such as SQL Server, MySQL, Teradata, PostgreSQL, and many others. The purpose of GoldenGate and its popularity is its ability to make the highly complex architecture of database replication into a much more simplistic task. This book teaches the reader how to use Oracle GoldenGate, from installation to troubleshooting.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Auerbach Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781138197572
- ISBN: 1138197572
- Publication Year: 2019