Women's Wit 2007 Electronic Daily Calendar
Sassy, irreverent, and clever describe the quotations?and women?featured on each page of this calendar. No topic is off-limits, as famous women from the past and present dish on men, sex, money, fashion, fame, and much more.Packed with features, each CD loads easily onto your PC. Click on the icon, and up pops a daily calendar page, complete with a quote or quip plus the appointments and occasions you've input into your Microsoft Outlook calendar. It's also easy to move to previous or future pages, save your favorite pages, even email pages to friends. Features: Easy-to-use buttons make it easy to save, print, or email favorite pages. Display or hide the calendar page with one click. Choose from among numerous icon colors and patterns and more. Click on "To Do" button to display personal memo pad for quick reminders. Appointments and occasions from your Microsoft Outlook calendar automatically are displayed on your eDay2Day calendar. Magnifying feature enlarges the page. Easily move to previous or future pages.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Andrews McMeel Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780740763205
- ISBN: 0740763202
- Publication Year: 2006
- Edition: CDR