Women's Health And Menopause: Risk Reduction Strategies Improved Quality Of Health
List of Contributors xviii An Aging Humankind: New Realities E. Dicgalusy Does Menopause Increase the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease? M.V. Huisrnan Chronic Low-Grade Metabolic Acidosis in Normal Adult Humans: Pathophysiology and Consequences L. Frassetto, R.C. Morris, Jr., K. Todd, and A. Sebastian The Menopause, Sex Hormones, and Rheumatic Disease G. Hall Novel Mechanisms of Estrogen Action J.-A. Gustafsson The Action of Ovarian Steroid Hormones on Tissues and Organs M.J. Legato Nongenomic Mechanisms of Sex Hormones J.H.H. Thijssen Action of Specific Estrogens on Vascular Cells C.S. Wingrove and J.C. Stevenson Direct Actions of Estrogen on Vascular Cells Ameliorates Response to hjury D. W. Losordo ix Newer Progestogens G. Samsioe IV. 11. Cardiovascular Disease: Risk Factors Related to Thrombosis G. de Gaetano, M.B. Donati, and L. Iacoviello Estrogen Effect upon Coronary Vasculature G.M.C. Rosano, F. Leonardo, and G. Panina Estrogen and Endothelial Function A. Virdis, L. Ghiadoni, I. Sudano, S. Pinto, S. Taddei, and A. Salvetti Action of Specific Estrogens on the Coronary Artery: Effects on Lipoproteins, Coagulation, and Fibrinolysis J.M. Sullivan Coronary Heart Disease in Women: Status 1998 N. K. Wenger Introduction to Osteoporosis C. Christiansen Genetics of Osteoporosis L. Masi, L. Gennari, A. Falchetti, and M.L. Brandi The Clinical Management of Osteoporosis S.E. Papapou los VI.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Kluwer Academic Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780792359067
- ISBN: 0792359062
- Publication Year: 1999