Women Entrepreneur Revolution Ready! Set! Launch!: 100+ Successful Women Entrepreneurs Share Their Best Tips On What Works, What Doesn't And Why When You're Launching A Business And Designing A Life Yo
What can you learn from other successful women business owners and entrepreneurs? A lot more than you think. Don't you wish you could find the equivalent of Glamour magazine's "Dos and Don'ts" section on business? Most advice on small business and entrepreneurship focuses on the tactical and strategic aspects of starting a venture, often leaving the individual out of the equation. And yet, it's the underlying personal foundation that is so critical to success. By gleaning insights from others and knowing the traits that successful businesswomen have in common, you will be firmly on the road to wild success. This book takes a fresh and creative look at how identifying and utilizing role models can greatly benefit your business and life. Through interviews and research, author Jenn Aubert has identified the juicy traits, motivations, and personal styles of empowered women entrepreneurs and has distilled it down to what it takes to be a savvy and successful businesswoman on your own terms. Part reference toolkit, guidepost, and friendly travel companion, this book will see you through the ups and downs of building your business and will serve as a constant reminder that if you can dream it, you can undoubtedly achieve it.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Balboa Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781452594415
- ISBN: 1452594414
- Publication Year: 2014