Women Across Cultures + Connect Access Card
Women Across Cultures examines contemporary women's issues and empowerment from a global perspective. Gender inequality is examined as a historical, sociocultural phenomenon within the context of interlocking systems of inequality such as racism, colonialism, and economic injustice. A strong emphasis is given to the variety of approaches and actions women take to promote gender equality and to influence women's progress. The influence of intersectional and contextual factors on women's issues, activism, and movements are a key focus.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill College
- ISBN-13: 9781260270792
- ISBN: 1260270793
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 4 PCK UNBN