Wolf Creek/Hannibal Rising/Pulse
Three young friends set out to hike in Wolf Creek National Park in the Australian Outback but their plans are interrupted when their car breaks down and the kind man who offers help is not what he seems; relates the early life of cannibalistic serial killer Hannibal Lecter in Eastern Europe, from the ages of six to twenty, following the loss of his entire family during World War II; a gateway from the afterlife to the modern world has been opened by a computer system and college students try to close it after one of their friends is killed.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: The Weinstein Company
- UPC: 883476132471
- Region: Region 1