by Anne Rice (1990)
Description: SIgned by the author. Dust jacket protected in mylar. A perfect addition to any Anne Rice collector's library.. Published by Random House Inc 1990 Very Good Condition. Page 345 through 362 are folded at the corner. In our Copperfield store.Dimensions: Octavo (5.5 x 8.5 and 6 x 9.5)Signature notes: signed by author on FFEP, "Signed for Ana, Nov 2, 1995 Anne Rice" Dust jacket condition: Near Fine Spine notes: Clean. Gap between boards and binding on top edge. End papers: Author's signature on FFEP Description: Hardback
Synopsis: From the author of the extraordinary Vampire Chronicles comes a huge mesmerizing novel of witchcraft and the occult through four centuries. Two people with special powers are drwan together and set out in a passionate alliance to unlock the mystery of her past and his unwelcome gift. As the strane saga is played out, a world of witches is created that will fascinate readers for years to come.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 1990
- Listing Date: 12/09/2017
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A