Wit And Wisdom From The Piano Bench: 50 Witty And 50 Wise Ways To Inspire Aspiring Musicians
(Faber Piano Adventures ). In this delightful book of reflections, Suzanne Guy shares witty sayings and wise truths gathered over 45 years of teaching piano. From daily chuckles to profound thoughts, the rich imagery and concepts presented here sparkle like musical gems, offering the perfect dose of inspiration. About the Author: Suzanne Guy has presented workshops and master classes at colleges, conventions, and professional organizations throughout the United States. Guy holds the MTNA Master Teacher Certificate and was also selected to be a Mobil Ambassador teacher at the ninth Van Cliburn Competition. Guy holds a degree in piano performance from Agnes Scott College and taught piano pedagogy at both Peabody Conservatory and George Mason University.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Faber Piano Adventures
- ISBN-13: 9781616777098
- ISBN: 1616777095
- Publication Year: 2018