Wisdom, Worship, And The World
Barbara Arnett helps readers obtain the divine connection between wisdom and worship. She states that receiving wisdom, knowledge, and understanding is easy, but one must be committed to acquiring it. Readers will uncover biblical wisdom through the author's life, as well as through the lives of biblical men and women who worshiped, including King Solomon, the greatest wisdom and wealth expert the world has ever known. Each chapter offers nuggets of truth, just waiting to be found: How to express the pure love of God that He placed in believers hearts What it means to be slain in the spirit, and what true worshipers experience How worshipers can expect to be protected by God's love in the Last Days as they exercise wisdom.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Creation House
- ISBN-13: 9781591858942
- ISBN: 1591858941
- Publication Year: 2006