Wine Trails Of Walla Walla
by Steve Roberts
Synopsis: There's a reason why Sunset Magazine named Walla Walla America's top wine destination of the year. Offering amazing wines, excellent cuisine, and distinctive lodging, Walla Walla makes one terrific getaway. Get the most from your stay as Washington native Steve Roberts guides you through the hidden treasures of the Walla Walla Valley along five very memorable WineTrails. Need a place to stay? WineTrails of Walla Walla provides dozens of suggestions, from romantic inns and vineyard-based guesthouses to economical motels and hotels. Worked up an appetite lifting those wine glasses? Roberts offers his top 12 restaurants for local dining. And when you're ready for a time-out from swirling and sipping, Roberts lists 30 great things to do around Walla Walla, from embarking on heart-pumping nature walks to exploring heritage museums.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Unavailable
- Date: --
- Listing Date: 08/07/2018
- Sold By: HPB Tukwila
- Ships From: WA, United States
- Available Quantity: 1