Wild Wild Young Men
This Snapper compilation features 24 tracks Ruth Brown recorded in the '50s for the Atlantic label. Several of her top hits are here, including the original versions of "Mama He Treats Your Daughter Mean," "Teardrops from My Eyes," and "5-10-15 Hours." Although this isn't a bad compilation, Rhino's Miss Rhythm (Greatest Hits and More) is the most comprehensive set on this legendary R&B vocalist. ~ Al Campbell, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: Snapper
- UPC: 636551080323