Wild Life In Woods And Fields
First volume in the "Eyes and No Eyes" series, introduces the youthful reader to the variety of animal and plant life that three children observe on their way to school through fields and woods. The goal of the series is to inspire children to become keen observers of wildlife and to heighten their curiosity about their natural surroundings. Eight color illustrations and numerous black and white drawings complement the text. Suitable for ages 8 and up.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lightning Source Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781599152714
- ISBN: 1599152711
- Publication Year: 2008