Wild Life In Woods And Fields
Arabella B. Buckley (1840-1929), also known as Mrs. Fisher, was a writer and science educator. She was born in Brighton, England. At 24 she went to work as secretary to Charles Lyell, and worked for him until his death in 1875. Then she began lecturing and writing on science. She married at the age of 44, but continued publishing under her maiden name. Her books include The Fairy-Land of Science (1879), Life and Her Children (1880), Winners in Life's Race (1883), Insect Life (1901), By Pond and River (1901), Birds of the Air (1901), Wild Life in Woods and Fields (1901), Trees and Shrubs (1901) and Plant Life in Field and Garden (1901).
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lightning Source Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781409913337
- ISBN: 1409913333
- Publication Year: 2008
- Edition: ILL