Who Said It Couldn't Be Done?
WHO SAID IT COULDN'T BE DONE? A Diamond From The Rough This book candidly chronicles one woman's journey through life on Chicago's west side involving poverty, incest, drug addiction, incarceration and lesbianism to eventually gaining sobriety, spiritual redemption and inner peace. In Denise's words: "Deep insecurity and inferiority, drug addiction and role confusion tormented me for many years. Often I wondered if I were a boy or a girl; if I were human or an animal. Who am I? What am I? Why am I? In spite of all these obstacles, Denise grabbed hold to a seed of hope. She dropout of school at an early age, Denise now holds a Bachelor of Arts in Applied Behavioral Sciences and a Master of Science in Nonprofit Management. As an author, motivational speaker and deliverance minister, Denise inspires individuals from all walks of life to reach above life's circumstances. Do not miss your opportunity to be touched by her powerful story. Her message is to the masses. "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 2nd Corinthians 5:17
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Author Solutions
- ISBN-13: 9781452003542
- ISBN: 1452003548
- Publication Year: 2010