Who's Who In The Bible
From Aaron to Zurishaddai in the Old Testament and Abaddon to Zenas in the New Testament all the familiar Men and Women of the Bible are listed with important biographical notes and texts. Traditional color illustrations from the Chamberlain Archive bring alive, both in portraiture and situation, the peoples and stories in the Holy Bible.From the Old Testament, all of the Kings and Patriarchs, Moses and Joshua, the Judges, the Prophets, and the Heroes and Villains of the Old Testament World are included. From the New Testament, references include the Disciples, the Holy Women, the Apostles, the Pharisees and Sadducees, and the Romans of the New Testament World. These references and quotations are taken from the King James Bible, and with over 600 entries, and 320 color illustrations of the most important figures in the Bible, this book is sure to both inform readers and enrich any Bible reading experience, from Sunday school to sermon-writing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Belle Meade - Now Open!
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Chartwell Books
- ISBN-13: 9780785827269
- ISBN: 0785827269
- Publication Year: 2011
- Edition: ILL