Who's Who In The Bible
From Aaron to Zurishaddai in the Old Testament and Abaddon to Zenas in the New Testament all the familiar Men and Women of the Bible are listed with important biographical notes and texts. Traditional color illustrations from the Chamberlain Archive bring alive, both in portraiture and situation, the peoples and stories in the Holy Bible.From the Old Testament, all of the Kings and Patriarchs, Moses and Joshua, the Judges, the Prophets, and the Heroes and Villains of the Old Testament World are included. From the New Testament, references include the Disciples, the Holy Women, the Apostles, the Pharisees and Sadducees, and the Romans of the New Testament World. These references and quotations are taken from the King James Bible, and with over 600 entries, and 320 color illustrations of the most important figures in the Bible, this book is sure to both inform readers and enrich any Bible reading experience, from Sunday school to sermon-writing.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Chartwell Books
- ISBN-13: 9780785827269
- ISBN: 0785827269
- Publication Year: 2011
- Edition: ILL