Who's Who 2019
Who's Who 2019 is the 171st edition of the world's longest established and most comprehensive general reference book, brought right up to date for the year ahead. The first autobiographical reference book in the world and, after 170 years, still the most accurate and reliable resource for information supplied and checked by the entrants themselves. 'The famous red covers of Who's Who are exclusive and only the enduringly notable get into them... After a week with the new Who's Who (and though it's heavy to pick up) "you can't put it down" best describes my feeling.' - Matthew Parris, The Times 'The unrivalled compendium of the good and the great' - The Daily Telegraph 'Who's Who is a mirror in which society glimpses a reflection of its own achievement.' -The Times 'Britain's most famous reference book ...a biographical record of the great and the good.' - Daily Mail
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Yearbooks
- ISBN-13: 9781472947581
- ISBN: 1472947584
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 171 Annual