Where We Live
Whether a treehouse or a cave, an igloo or a tent, a mansion or a castle, a skyscraper or a single-family house - there are all sorts of individual homes. This books shows how architecture has developed from its early beginning right up to the present day and explains the diversity of dwelling types which were developed by people at different times and in different places. It is one of a series which takes the reader into the world of building - from a simple hut to a high-tech structure.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Bloomingdale
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Prestel Pub
- ISBN-13: 9783791321042
- ISBN: 3791321048
- Publication Year: 1999