Where The Darkness Glows: Featuring Gigi Lee, Mikaila Van Otten, And Jo Wiggins
This book is probably typical of what you can usually expect to find in a lot of the books I write. Reflections of the past and the implications it has on the present, struggles common to, unfortunately all too many in our culture of lust, and old wounds like time capsules of the flesh that outlast time due to the fresh infractions that remind us they exist. While I meander in thought patterns indicative of perhaps what many may find cliche subject matters of unrequited love and the resentments we battle within as we court the void of loneliness, I like to think I have a unique way of putting it all into words that unveils deeper truths than something so overlooked and simplified in a lot of ways. In the end I still remain true to my beliefs despite the edgier imagery and language, and no matter what walk of life you come from, I'm certain anyone can find things they'll most certainly relate to.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781981521098
- ISBN: 1981521097
- Publication Year: 2017