Where Are The Children?
212 p. Back in the days of your great-grandparents, John and Margaret Schmitt arrive in America with their six children and Granny. They come with a great dream - they want to find a homestead and live on their own farm, They land in New York City and immediately the first setback occurs. More difficulties and tragedy place them in a perplexing dilemma. Where Are the Children? is the story of the six children and their unique adventures, many peculiar to their time. Enjoy the bright and happy times with them, told with humor and compassion. Suffer with them the pain of separation and loneliness. Renew your faith in God by His loving care for the family. This book is based on a true happening many years ago, although the story itself is fiction. Other books by Alice Warkentin: Katy's New Horizons Katy's New Relations Heartstrings in Haiti
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781541091153
- ISBN: 1541091159
- Publication Year: 2016