When Teams Work Best: 6,000 Team Members And Leaders Tell What It Takes To Succeed
What makes some teams achieve extraordinary outcomes, while other fall disappointingly short of the mark?Frank LaFasto and Carl Larson have systematically explored that question for more than 20 years. In 1989, they published the best-selling bookTeamWork; What Must Go Right/What Can Go Wrong, which reported the results of an in-depth study of some of the most successful teams in recent history and identified the eight characteristics of high performance teams.When Teams Work Best advances this groundbreaking research by probing more deeply inside the workings of hundred of teams'some effective and some faltering. For over a decade, the authors collected and analyzed responses from more than 6,000 team members and leaders across a variety of industries, in both public and private sectors, to find out exactly what conditions help or hinder teams in achieving their goals. The voices of these team members often eloquent, always enlightening are heard through the quotations that appear throughout the book.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Hamburg Pavilion
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sage Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9780761923664
- ISBN: 0761923667
- Publication Year: 2001