When My Mom Was Younger
A young girl learns about her mom's childhood as they prepare to make a trip to the mother's childhood home. The child's imagination helps her to picture what life must have been like for her mom. The more she thinks about it, the more the little girl wants to try to do the same things her mother did as a youngster. This is a great story to share with your young child. Afterwards, you can share with him or her your own childhood experiences.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781482519662
- ISBN: 1482519666
- Publication Year: 2013