When Justice Fails
Directed by Allan A. Goldstein, Starring Allan A. Goldstein, Jeff Fahey, Monique Mercure, Charles Powell, Jack Langedijk, Marlee Matlin, Carl Marotte, Chuck ShamataWritten by Allan A. Goldstein, Jeff Fahey, Monique Mercure, Charles Powell, Jack Langedijk, Marlee Matlin, Carl Marotte, Chuck Shamata
In this suspenseful drama, a police detective investigating the murders of two sex offenders becomes romantically-involved with the deaf lawyer who unsuccessfully defended them in court. When the attorney herself becomes the prime suspect, her relationship with the cop is jeopardized. Sandra Brennan, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Sunland Studios
- UPC: 757449336237
- Region: Region 1