What To Do In Case Of Fire?
Directed by Gregor Schnitzler, Starring Gregor Schnitzler, Til Schweiger, Klaus Lowitsch, Doris Schretzmayer, Nadja Uhl, Martin Feifel, Matthias Matschke, Sebastian BlombergWritten by Gregor Schnitzler, Til Schweiger, Klaus Lowitsch, Doris Schretzmayer, Nadja Uhl, Martin Feifel, Matthias Matschke, Sebastian Blomberg
What to Do in Case of Fire is a stylish German comedy from director Gregor Schnitzler. A 20-year-old bomb goes off in an abandoned mansion in present day Berlin, and all the evidence implicates a a group of anarchists that planted the explosives in the late 1980s . By this time, however, most of the original group have become hip urban professionals who don't want to be associated with revolutionary activity. With the police hot on their trail, they reunite for the first time in 12 years to plot a scheme to avoid jail. Starring Til Schweiger, Martin Feifel, and Sebastian Blomberg. Andrea LeVasseur, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB Brackenridge Park
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: Sony Pictures Home
- UPC: 043396080898
- Region: Region 1