What The Bible Teaches: John
What the Bible Teaches is a series of commentaries which is specifically aimed at the christian reader interested in serious Bible study. The style is both expository and practical, and accuracy is matched with readability. All the books in each volume have an introduction, an outline, a bibliography, and a careful verse-by-verse exposition. The commentaries, being expressly written for the series, bring a freshness which the reader will readily appreciate.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Ritchie Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781904064435
- ISBN: 1904064434
- Publication Year: 2007