What's A Wine Lover To Do?
Hundreds of easy-to-scan tips in everyday language let time-starved readers find quick answers.Most people who enjoy wine would like to know more about it, to feel confident in what they like and why, to know the "lingo." Wine lover and writer Wes Marshall helps readers explore the world of wine, offering plainspoken explanations to wine questions that most people have but are hesitant to ask no question is too simple, no answer too advanced.Like earlier titles in the series, such as the best-selling What's a Cook to Do?, this book offers empowering information in question-and-answer format with pronunciation guides, charts, maps, and step-by-steps plus the best-bang-for-your-buck wine recommendations from well-known experts. Is Barolo a grape or a place? What do wine scores mean? What about sniffing the cork and which glasses to use? In this newest book in theWhat's a to Do? series, Wes Marshall presents his years of wine experience and insider tips in everyday language that makes wine approachable and knowable.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Ridgmar/Westover Village
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Artisan
- ISBN-13: 9781579653705
- ISBN: 1579653707
- Publication Year: 2010