What Happens When Women Walk In Faith: Trusting God Takes You To Amazing Places
What if the next big step God wants you to take is actually small?Stepping into the assignments the Lord has for us and pursuing the dreams He’s placed in our hearts can feel overwhelming and exhilarating all at the same time. But walking in His will begins with our daily obedience to Him. Lysa TerKeurst knows what it means to walk by faith and encourages you to discover the deeply personal truths of God's Word for your calling. What Happens When Women Walk in Faith is filled with stories and Scripture that will help you apply practical, Biblical truths to your life and equip you to:Discover 5 phases of your faith walk and embrace the direction that the Lord is leading you.Identify one area where you can draw a line in the sand and take a step toward something new.Be prepared for God to use your small steps of faith to unleash His work and wonder in your life.No matter what God has called you to, you can take this first step!
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Bandera
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harvest House Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780736972642
- ISBN: 0736972641
- Publication Year: 2018