What Great Telecom Managers Know: How To Get The Recognition You Deserve By Demonstrating Your Value And Roi
This book is written about telecom managers, for telecom managers. Roger Yang, CEO of Avema Corporation, takes a close look at the profession of telecom management, its role in an organization, and the value that it brings. Telecom professionals in several countries around the world were interviewed to determine what the best of them have in common. From job satisfaction, to recognition, and results, what makes the difference? How can telecom professionals use this knowledge to improve their own careers? Included are some case studies, and a thorough analysis of what makes telecom managers tick. Also included in this book: 7An outline of how to increase the Return On Investment (ROI) of the telecom department, including ways to reduce costs, and increase revenue 7Specific information on managing wireless costs 7An analysis of telecom "power tools" to streamline administrative work, freeing up time for more valuable work 7How VoIP, amongst other upcoming changes, will transform the role of the telecom department, and what telecom managers can do to minimize their career risk, maximizing their opportunities
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lightning Source Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780973813807
- ISBN: 0973813806
- Publication Year: 2005