What Great Telecom Managers Know: How To Get The Recognition You Deserve By Demonstrating Your Value And Roi
This book is written about telecom managers, for telecom managers. Roger Yang, CEO of Avema Corporation, takes a close look at the profession of telecom management, its role in an organization, and the value that it brings. Telecom professionals in several countries around the world were interviewed to determine what the best of them have in common. From job satisfaction, to recognition, and results, what makes the difference? How can telecom professionals use this knowledge to improve their own careers? Included are some case studies, and a thorough analysis of what makes telecom managers tick. Also included in this book: 7An outline of how to increase the Return On Investment (ROI) of the telecom department, including ways to reduce costs, and increase revenue 7Specific information on managing wireless costs 7An analysis of telecom "power tools" to streamline administrative work, freeing up time for more valuable work 7How VoIP, amongst other upcoming changes, will transform the role of the telecom department, and what telecom managers can do to minimize their career risk, maximizing their opportunities
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lightning Source Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780973813807
- ISBN: 0973813806
- Publication Year: 2005