What Are People For?
by Wendell Berry (1990)
Description: First Edition. Dust jacket has slight discoloration on spine but otherwise totally intact. Interior is clean.. Published by Farrar Straus & Giroux 1990 Near Fine Condition. In our Springhurst store.Signature notes: Inscribed by the author "With Highest Regards" Dust jacket condition: Near Fine Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: Whether suggesting standards for technical innovation or pointing to the ruinous effects of what has become everyday practice, Berry speaks bravely against thoughtlessness, measuring every word as he leads the way toward balancing our currently out-of-kilter society.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1990
- Listing Date: 12/11/2018
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A