Welding Essentials : Questions And Answers
Written by authors with many years of experience in both industrial welding and teaching, this book is designed for educators, engineers, contractors, fabricators, hobbyists, students and beginning weldors. Its unique, comprehensive question-and-answer format will allow readers to quickly find what they are looking for and fully understand it. Eliminating non-essential items to prevent overloading the reader, Welding Essentials addresses safety hazards and required precautions in detail and provides solutions to common problems for each process. Additionally, this valuable reference carefully explains step-by-step setup and shutdown procedures, along with why equipment grounding and GFI's are needed and the way in which they work.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Industrial Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780831131234
- ISBN: 0831131233
- Publication Year: 2000