Web Searching And Mining
This book presents the basics of search engines and their components. It introduces, for the first time, the concept of Cellular Automata in Web technology and discusses the prerequisites of Cellular Automata. In today's world, searching data from the World Wide Web is a common phenomenon for virtually everyone. It is also a fact that searching the tremendous amount of data from the Internet is a mammoth task - and handling the data after retrieval is even more challenging. In this context, it is important to understand the need for space efficiency in data storage. Though Cellular Automata has been utilized earlier in many fields, in this book the authors experiment with employing its strong mathematical model to address some critical issues in the field of Web Mining.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Nature New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9789811330520
- ISBN: 9811330522
- Publication Year: 2019