Wealth, Inclusive Growth And Sustainability
The excessive pursuit of economic interests has resulted in severe environmental and social problems, such as climate change, biodiversity loss, and inequality and disparity. There is an urgent need for broader measures of progress to complement Gross Domestic Product (GDP). This book provides a wide range of economic evaluations of environmental and societal issues including climate change, emission problem from garbage landfills, and income inequality. The book explains that sustainability indicators and well-being measures can be effective guide for policy making and how they can strike a balance between economic, environmental, and societal interests. This book summarizes current practices and theories of economic evaluation for sustainability and provides understanding of emerging trends in this area. It also stresses the importance of environmental policies and business actions in achieving sustainable growth and puts forth why countries should take natural capital and other conventional inputs into consideration.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9780367002367
- ISBN: 0367002361
- Publication Year: 2019