We Love Prisms!
Learning to distinguish flat shapes from solid shapes, or 2-D from 3-D, is a key standard in early elementary Common Core math. This vibrant volume takes readers out of the classroom and into the real world to recognize the 3-D figure called the prism in the shapes of familiar objects such as a loaf of bread and a fish tank. Applying their new geometry knowledge to their own experiences helps solidify these math concepts, while the accessible text supports readers in acquiring new vocabulary terms.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Gareth Stevens Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781538228708
- ISBN: 153822870X
- Publication Year: 2019