Way Beyond The Blue?
Way Beyond The Blue is about flying. It begins with the eleven-year-old author shaking hands with one of the Wright brothers and continues by means of a series of short stories about his adventures as a cadet at West Point and then on as aBlackjack Two Five.a You will ride in the cockpit through Undergraduate Pilot Training, share the thrill of the first solo, and wonder how in the world he made it through UPT alive. Five years in the back seat of a B-47 followed pilot training. There were hundreds of exhausting flights; a few of which brought him eyeball to eyeball with the grim reaper. Listen with him to the last words of a fellow pilot. Spend a year with him in Southeast Asia flying over the jungles of Thailand and the mountains of Laos and, experience a few of the hazards that almost ended it all.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Publishamerica Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781413717679
- ISBN: 1413717675
- Publication Year: 2004